Here are our top 5 tips:
- Bring in the professionals! The Artful Splodgers keep children entertained with a range of activities and games.
- Create a super fun kids table during the reception. Cover with brown paper and leave lots of colouring pens and pencils. Serve child friendly food or create your own little packed lunches.
- Hand out a few disposable cameras and set an award for the best photo taken. Encourage the children to take lots of photos of your guests during the day. Of course prizes should be given to all!
- Create personalised party bags as a favour. Fill with stickers, sweeties, books and quizzes. If you don't have the time to make your own then visit The Curious Caterpillar or Busy Bags.
- Charm the kiddies with a magical Teddy Bear's Picnic in a secluded (oh, ok, and supervised) tent, complete with colourful drinks, jam sarnies, honey biscuits and a cuddly teddy favour for each little guest.